2. Please briefly describe your business, what services you offer, how and where you operate and who your customers are.
We need to know about your business to build a website for it. Each service you offer will typically have its own page(s) on your website. It is also helpful to know what your unique selling points are and why potential customers should choose you over your competitors.
3. Describe how you currently advertise/attract new customers.
A new website is a fantastic advertising tool in its self but it will also compliment and be complimented by any other advertising you do. Understanding your current advertising will help us know where we are pitching your website.
5. Please list your top (up to 5) competitors (and their websites if applicable)
With knowledge of your competitors and their websites, we can identify niches in the market for your website to exploit and ensure that where it does compete head-to-head it has the advantage.
6. Please briefly explain why you want a new website and how it will benefit your business.
A website can serve any of a number of purposes and fulfill a multitude of functions depending on the nature of your business and what it offers. We need to know what the aim of your website will be in order to build it to achieve its goals.
11. Do you already have an idea of what you want your website to look like - can you provide images/examples?
If you have any design ideas or general guidelines/pointers you want us to follow or even a completed website layout design you want to use then we would be happy to base the design of your website around them.
12. Please list 3-5 websites that you like (or would like your website to look something like).
It is helpful to know what sort of websites you like and what you like about them so that we can ensure that we design you a website that you will also like.
13. What different web pages do you want to have on your site and what different features do you want to include on these pages?
This is possibly the most important question in determining the nature of your website. We need details of each page and the key points of information and functionality that they will cover and as much detail as possible - e.g. if you want an image gallery then state (roughly) how many images, categories, etc and how you want it to function and give examples.
19. Please detail anything that you specifically do not want to have on your website.
This can help ensure we only design what you want for your website.